We are very sorry if you have a product that you are not completely satisfied with. Many times we experience that the reason behind is not a faulty product but a damaged battery or a misunderstanding how the product shall be used.
If you have a product that you believe is faulty please do the following:
1. Attach the product to mains and to another battery.
2. Check if the product lights up and seems to start charging.
3. If not, the charger may be faulty.
Please do the following:
4. Complete the Warranty form with the experienced fault.
5. Return the product with the receipt and the completed form to the retailer. Do not send the product directly to the manufacturer.
Inelco takes no responsibility for products sent directly from end users.
For more information about our Warranty Policy please click here: Warranty policy.